- Read the criteria section for your chosen category carefully and enter the information requested below, together with a statement of no more than 300 words, saying why your care home/centre/team should be considered for the shortlist.
- You must have no ongoing legal action and no ongoing personal grievances prior to nomination.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of reputable, independent and impartial adjudicators.
- If you wish to enter more than one category, separate entries must be submitted for each category.
- There will be up to seven finalists in each category.
- The decision of the panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries will not be returned.
- Supporting info – to be sent on email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After the closing date, a shortlist of up to seven nominees will be drawn up in each category and the care homes notified of their success in making the list. Each one will then be contacted by a member of the Caring UK Team over the following 2-3 weeks, to discuss the next steps. Each finalist will also be required to complete a questionnaire appropriate to the category entered.
Closing date - 12noon Friday August 26 2022
For more information - Contact 01226 734630 or email email@example.com